- Ionarts goes to the National Gallery’s Dada exhibition and promptly falls under its creative influence.
- Stephen Flinn embarks on his Solo Percussion: Bald Ambition Tour. No word yet on whether we can expect any cone-shaped lingerie to be involved.
- Brian Eno and David Byrne’s My Life In The Bush Of Ghosts (1981) has been re-issued, and you’re invited to directly borrow the creative energy.
- The Orchestra of St. Luke’s takes a page from Business Week: Literally.
- In addition to improving its bottom line, the symphonic world is also taking steps toward joining us in the 21st century. Word has it that on April 4 you should be able to download tracks from the LA Phil’s recent “Minimalist Jukebox” fest via the iTunes music store. No worries—it’s all nice and legal.
- The kids are already getting prepped for Bent 2006. Kill time by giving that Casio in your basement a makeover.
- And if this works out, maybe we can rename a street in TriBeCa “Dream House Lane” or a square in San Francisco “Kronos Gardens.”