- Net neutrality: Whether you’re for it or against it, I seriously doubt you want Senator Ted Stevens (R-Alaska) making the case on your behalf.
- As your car radio subjects you to the 7 millionth performance of “Crazy” so far this summer, consider that behind every multi-million dollar grossing pop song slaves a lesser-paid composer with the original idea.
- Feeling lonely? Make music with a little composer pal. For the more conservative computer-using composer: try this.
- These guys weren’t even drinking on the 4th, but they suspect their wind chimes are playing them a riff from A Love Supreme.
- But what I want to know is: Did La Monte go for the raspberry Jello or the lime?
- The next time someone suggests that new music concerts are too formal, just say, “Yes, we know,” and smile. After all, the alternative is really freakin’ scary.
- On the back of polyphony rides our downfall: Hildegard to Diamanda in 55 minutes.