The Friday Informer: Just what is a bell on a bobtail, anyway?
- As they sharpen their pencils and write those “best of the year” lists, New York City turns the tables and critiques the critics.
- If even after a decade of music school, your family still has no clear conception of exactly what it is that you do, say it with a homemade holiday gift.
- Before the millionth Muzaked performance of the Nutcracker Suite drives you to off the department store Santa, sample this arrangement for bicycle parts.
[via music for maniacs]
- Still, if traditional holiday tunes seem too old hat for your adventurous disposition, leave it to the new music crew to make even the old standards more obscure and intellectual.
- The Grinch may have stolen Christmas, but this Time Warner CEO stole an entire music catalog. (Okay, maybe all iPod owners are criminals after all.)
Have you heard?