- Republican lessons in sonic racism. Classy, guys, real classy.
- What if Porgy and Bess were Jewish? What if Anna Karenina hit the casting couch with Andrew Lloyd Webber? Oh, how the mind spins. [via soho the dog]
- Need a pep talk to get you composing today? Take a look in a mirror and listen to The Man.
- Ready to sell out? Scribble for those who already have everything.
- October was pretty much Steve Reich month. You might have heard. If you’re still not sated, you can now relive the glory.
- Warning: Theory joke ahead.
- Taking that whole “music is everything I am” conceit to the next level.
- A mix tape worthy of High Fidelity‘s Rob Gordon, but with more Schoenberg.