- My calculus teacher always told me I didn’t need advanced math to work in music. [via listen]
- You can take the music education out of the schools, but not the creativity out of the kids. [via BoingBoing]
- Not that we’ve ever been able to get them to stop writing such foolish music anyway.
- Though these guys just might be able to stop their cell phones from interrupting things.
- There’s a pixel on here somewhere representing the federal arts budget.
- It’s over, it’s over, it’s ooooh-ver.
- With this and this, all our hopes to launch a comedy club featuring stand-up musicologists crash and burn.
- The orchestra industry’s great silver hope? (At least until they unionize.)