Music Alive Round V Recipients
Nine American composers and orchestras have been selected to participate in residencies of two to three weeks in duration, beginning in fall 2004.
Visit Meet The Composer’s website for composer bios and sound samples of their work.
Music Alive Round V:
- Robert Livingston Aldridge/Westfield Symphony Orchestra, NJ (2 Weeks)
- Christopher Brubeck/Stockton Symphony, CA (3 Weeks)
- Vivian Fung/San Jose Chamber Orchestra, CA (2 Weeks)
- Edward Green/InterSchool Orchestras of New York, NY (2 Weeks)
- William Kraft/San Diego Youth Symphony, CA (2 Weeks)
- John Mackey/Seattle Youth Symphony Orchestra, WA (4 Weeks)
- Philip Rothman/Eugene Symphony Orchestra Association, OR (2 Weeks)
- Roberto Sierra/New Mexico Symphony Orchestra, NM (2 Weeks)
- Peter Schickele/Waterloo-Cedar Falls Symphony Orchestra, IA (2 Weeks)