Home / Blogs
Friday Informa: Break’n It Down
Neither snow nor rain nor gloom of being sick stays the Friday Informer from swift completion of its appointed rounds. It’s my honor to be your guest tour guide through Internet land this week. We hope you feel better soon Molly. Alright already, let’s get started…
| NewMusicBox homepage shredded by Mark Napier’s Shredder 1.0
- Suggestion: If you ever get tired of reading NewMusicBox, Gizoogle us. Fresh. Boo-yaa! Now then, if you’re totally bored just shred us. Classic.
- Okay, for those inspired to do a little hacking on their own, here’s some illicit code to sex-up your MySpace page.
- First, a chance encounter… Now Eric Whitacre is kicking Mozart’s ass. Of course there’s no beating Andrea Bocelli, ah well.
- Like some deus ex machina plot twist right out of daytime soaps, look who turned up undead this week.
- Ever wonder what the future has in store for the blogosphere? Get ready for PigeonBlog! While this may not makeup for that whole avian flu business, it sure would have been a cool birthday gift for Olivier Messiaen.
- Speaking of tributes, here’s a smashing one for Nam June Paik, who passed away earlier this year.
- Und der vinner of most circulated mp3 file this week: Twelve-Tone Masters. Props to Alex Ross for hosting the file on his blog. [via email from practically everybody we know]