2. You could even just ring a bell….
3. Because you never know who might be listening.
4. No time for that? Consider talking to Kristin Kuster about it before you make up your mind.
5. In any case, it might not be a bad idea to try ditching notation software as an exercise for the future.
6. Not every musician uses it, after all. Zoe Keating doesn’t!
7. Paul Mathews takes us on a spin through The Cycle of Get.
8. While Dan Visconti plays games.
9. Turns out Isaac Schankler is really good at bending the truth.
12. Did you know that you can still download our first NewMusicBox Mix?
13. It might actually change your life.
If this were a true baker’s dozen you would only get one piece of this amazing content for free. Instead, we offer all of our in-depth content free of charge, every single day of the year. The only way this works is if members of this community believe in our work and support us financially. Help us celebrate 15 years of publishing by making your gift today.
Additional NewMusicBox @ 15 Posts
- Partyin’ Like It’s 1999
- The 2000 Man—What Century Was This Anyway?
- The Odyssey of 2001
- Trying to Put On Those 2002 Glasses
- 2003: Difficult Memories
- 2004: Keys to the Kingdom
- 2005: The Friends and Family Plan
- 2006: Walk Right In, Sit Right Down
- 2007: Big Ideas In a 140-Character World
- 2008: NewMusicBox Snapshots—Nine Images for Nine Years
- 2009: Just Add A Dollop Of Salsa
- 2010: Favorite Things and Inspirations
- Twelve Tidbits from 2011
- The Class of 2013
- 2014: Remembering The Year That Isn’t Over Yet